The possibilities are endless with this striped sundress from I Love to Create! It's a tie dye craft with miles of style. Get ready to spruce up your spring with this fun idea.
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint™ (Asphalt, Dark Teal, Sunshine)
- Tulip® Cool Color Block
- Sundress, 100% cotton white
- Plastic tablecloth
- Prewash top to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Cover work surface with tablecloth. Place Fashion Form inside top to prevent paint from seeping through. Lay top flat onto work surface.
- Freehand heart and wings onto front of top, using Color Block directly from bottle. Let dry 24 hours.
- Shake bottles of Tulip Fabric Spray Paint well. Spray a pattern of diagonal stripes onto top, alternating colors and leaving some areas white, as desired. Let dry. Repeat procedure to apply color to back of top. Let dry.
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle, this will remove the Color Block. Do not use harsh detergents or bleach. Remove promptly and line dry.
- To iron, turn garment inside out. Do not dry clean.
Read NextGreek Goddess Crochet Shawl Pattern
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 26, 2016
If you change the colors to Red, White and Blue... Add some star patches and this would make a great 4th of July Celebration dress!! FavCraftsTieDie
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use