Making Shirts With Your Cricut
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Making shirts with your Cricut and iron on vinyl can be easy once you understand the steps. This tutorial will take you through the process, from bringing an image into Cricut Design Space, setting the color, resizing the image, mirroring that image, cutting the image, weeding and then finally pressing the image on to your shirt. Once you understand these steps, you will be able to create custom shirts for your friends and family with your Cricut. "
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Glitter Loafer Shoes Refashion
- Fringed Crochet Denim Jacket Refashion
- Decked Out Denim Vest
- Blessed Mama Vinyl Sweatshirt Tutorial
- Best Day Ever Disney-Inspired Glitter Vinyl Shirt
- How to Attach Patches Without Sewing
- No Sew Terry Cloth Skirt Tutorial
- Knit Purse Pattern
- Summer Twist Tee-Shirt
- Mens Prayer Shawl Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Pillow Insert
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Easy Long Cardigan Free Sewing Tutorial
- Quick & Easy Gathering With Dental Floss
- Macramé Hanging Pod
- Shell Stitch Blanket
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home