Felt Fox Ears Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You guys, for some reason I’m in love with foxes this week. Honestly, fall means orange and fuzzy and stealing yummy treats from my friend’s kitchens, which basically means fall = foxes. Right? Maybe? Okay, so the real reason I made these ears is because I found myself watching The Fantastic Mr. Fox a few nights ago and pretty much fell in love with Felicity Fox. Let’s be honest here even though Mr. Fox tries to run the show, Felicity is there to reign him in and basically be the voice of reason for the entire fiasco. If you’re feeling similarly inspired by the Wes Anderson adaptation of the Roald Dahl classic, grab some felt and a glue gun. Its about to get foxy up in here with these DIY Fox Ears Headband!"
- Thin headbands
- Glue gun
- Chalk or lighter color sharpie
- Orange and white felt
- Fox Ears Template available at source
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home