Mini Button Canvas Trees
Perfect for a kids room, nursery, or bathroom, these Mini Button Canvas Trees from Amanda Formaro are an easy way to add color and style to your home. With less than 5 materials, you can create these sweet canvases. Make one or several!
- 2- 4"x4" white mini canvases
- Martha Stewart Pearl paint: Jet Stream, Mother of Pearl
- Martha Stewart Frost paint: Sea Lavender, Pea Shoot
- Assorted buttons in blue and light brown shades
- E6000 glue
Paint one canvas with Mother of Pearl and the other canvas with Jet Stream.
When the canvases are dry, drawn simple trees with Sea Lavender and Pea Shoot.
- Use E6000 glue to attach various buttons all over the canvas until you are pleased with the design.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Wall Decor"
Find craft projects for wall decor, including easy wall art, paintings, canvases, shadow boxes and more.