Grandma's Favorite Vintage Plaques
Take a trip back in time and create some vintage DIY crafts you can hang up for years to come. Use Mod Podge and paint pens to create your own Grandma's Favorite Vintage Plaques. This is a quick and easy project that beginners will love. In fact, you only need a few easy-to-find materials to complete this craft. If you don't have those old heirlooms from grandma, you can fake the look and create a comforting environment no matter where you are.
- Design Master COLORTOOL® Spray
- Olive Bright and Walnut Wood Tone
- Wood rounds with bark still attached
- Art to decoupage
- Mod Podge
- Gold tinsel for hanger
- Gold Paint pen
- Paint the wood slab flat with Olive Bright. Lightly spray around the edge with Walnut Wood Tone. This will give the edges a more natural look and tone down any over spray from the Olive Bright spray.
- Cut out the flower image you are planning to decoupage.
- Adhere the cut out image to the painted wood slab using Mod Podge.
- When the image is dry, highlight the flowers with a gold paint pen.
- Drill two holes in the top of the wood slab and make a hanger out of gold tinsel. Hang on your wall and enjoy all the pretty!