Blooming Wall Art
Get your home ready for spring with this Blooming Wall Art. A large artistic piece made up four canvases, this wall decoration is stunning and colorful. You can use larger or smaller canvases to suit your wall space, and you can easily change the color choices to match your home decor style. No matter where you hang this canvas art, it's sure to add a touch of brilliant color to your home.
- Four 12X12 Canvases
- FolkArt® Stencil1® Laser Stencils - Mum
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint in the following colors (2233 Parisian Pink, 628 Pure Orange, 480 Titanium White, 2561 Steel Gray, 425 Medium Gray)
- Flat Brush ½”
- Base coat one canvas each of Steel Gray, Medium Gray, Pure Orange, and Parisian Pink.
- Referring to photo for color and placement, stencil mum element onto the four canvases and let dry before overlapping any images.
Read NextTropical Leaf Watercolor Printable
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 28, 2018
I am redecorating o rooms right now and need some wall art and I wanted to make my own. This Blooming wall one is so prettyand so easy to do. Just paint the 4 canvases different colors and add the flower. The only thing is the tutorial does not say what they used for the flower but cute anyway. A great art piece to give that wall some Wow factor.
May 08, 2014
Deanna from Plaid here! You can find the stencils online at Joann.com and in store at select locations. Thanks!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use