Vogue Fashion Lamp Shade
If you're finding it difficult to find cheap vintage home decor, why not make your own? This Vogue Fashion Lamp Shade is budget friendly and super easy to make. DIY lampshades are fashionable again!
- Craft Paints
- Fabric Lamp Shade
- Mod Podge
- Stickers or Paper Pattern
- Paint Brush
- Scissors (tiny ones work best)
- Gather your paints and mix however you please.
- Paint each piece of trim with your craft paint mix.
- Allow your trim paint to dry, then start on the center pieces. Allow each to dry fully.
- Add trim if desired.
- Cut out each lady on the vintage dress pattern envelope one at a time. Add Mod Podge to the reverse side of each lady prior to putting it directly on the lamp shade. Go over each lady with Mod Podge once she's on the shade. Allow to dry fully.
Read NextUpcycled Flea Market Glass Vases