Sugar Sweet Hearts
Give your Valentine a little sugar with these Sugar Sweet Hearts from The Crafty Chica! These edible hearts are great to add as cake decorations and to toss in coffee and hot chocolate. These also make great gifts for kids, teachers, and friends for Valentine's Day. If you have different shapes, you can also make these sugar sweets for any holiday.
- 1 tray of silicone mini-heart molds (I bought mine at Target’s Dollar Spot)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- A few drops of water
- Bowl and spoon
- Index card
- Edible decoration (M&M, heart candy, etc)
Pour the sugar in the bowl and add a few drops of water. Mix with spoon until sugar has the consistency of wet sand.
Pack the sugar very tight into the molds (no more than two at a time). Place the index card over the mold and carefully turn it over so sugar hearts slip out onto the index card. Let harden for one hour.
- Decorate with icing and edible decorations.
Read NextReasons I Love You Playing Cards
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.