The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Personalized Sew Awesome Project Bag with Cricut
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This easy-to-customize Cricut Infusible Ink tutorial can be used to make a great gift for your favorite sewist or quilter! Finished Size Fits a 19” (48 cm) x 14” (35.5) tote. Tools Cricut Maker or Explore series machine with Cricut Design Space. Cricut EasyPress 2 with EasyPress Mat. Cricut Fine Point Blade with StandardGrip Mat. Cricut Weeder. Lint Roller. Materials Sew Awesome Project Bag cut file in Design Space. Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets – I used both sheets from the Buffalo Check and 1 from True Blue. Cricut Tote Blank. White Cardstock – 1 piece."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home