The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
How To Make Lipgloss
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Lip gloss helps protect your lips as the colder weather approaches, all while adding a pop of color and shine. Learn how to make lip gloss at home! It’s the perfect combination of an easy recipe and inexpensive ingredients. With a few ingredients, you can whip up a whole lot of fun lip gloss flavors. We used tropical punch, watermelon, cherry, and orange, but there are lots of flavors and combinations you can create! Petroleum jelly forms a natural barrier against moisture. It has been used since its discovery in 1859 to prevent skin from chapping, making it a perfect base for lip gloss."
Petroleum Jelly a new unopened container
unsweetened Kool-Aid packets in various flavors (we used dark cherry, tropical punch, watermelon, and orange)
Edible glitter or edible glitter gel Optional
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Napkins Reimagined Wreath
- DIY Coasters & Trivets using Turk's Head Knot
- Decorating Glass Jars for Fall
- Canning Ring Wreath
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
- Tied Fleece Blanket Tutorial
- Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
- Scrap Fabric Birds
- Upcycled Fabric Book Cover
- 30+ Mini Handmade Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Neo Mint Crochet Cable Hat
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Dana Scarf
- Concentric Squares Throw Blanket
- Lace Choker With Fringe
- Dia De Los Muertos Mask
- 2 Step Diy Coastal Christmas Starfish
- Seamen’s Church Institute
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home