Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Storage containers can get really pricey with just buying one, especially the really nice ones. However, you can make a really nice one just at home. You just need some cardboard boxes, some felt fabric an a hot glue gun. These storage boxes are very quick to make and don't cost very much. You can make one in 10 minutes after you understand how easy it is to make. Plus they look really nice and not homemade. "
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- Stenciled Treat and Dog Leash Holder
- Jolly Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home