The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Homemade Lavender Linen Spray
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Treat yourself to simple and inexpensive luxury when you make your own lavender spray! This homemade lavender spray is made with dried lavender buds and essential oils, and it is ready in just a few minutes! If you’ve been traveling quite a while and had to stay in hotels, you probably noticed the linen smells like lavender. Is there any scent as fresh or relaxing? My guess is that you most likely ended up sleeping like a baby while enveloped in soothing lavender smells. Recreate that wonderful experience every night with your own DIY lavender linen spray!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oakley Jumper Dress
- Quick Scarf Gift Idea
- Vintage Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- Angel Amigurumi
- Crochet Christmas Present Coaster
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home