The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
DIY Light Reflector
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Need a reflector to get better lighting for your photos? This basic DIY light reflector is super easy to make and it costs a fraction of a real one! Reflectors are a great way to cast beautiful light on your photography subjects. They’re particularly handy for food and craft bloggers like me who often times have to shoot their photographs indoors where the lighting is not the best. A DIY light reflector is very handy for those kind of projects and saves you a few bucks if you don’t want to spend money on a real one."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home