Beaded Barbeque Skewers
These Beaded Barbeque Skewers are pretty, functional and dishwasher safe. You might associate easy beading projects with jewelry, but this is a new take on an old favorite. Be sure to make a few for your next summer outing. Easy beading projects don't get more fun or colorful than this fabulous DIY project. While you're at it, make sure to use red, white and blue beads (and don't forget the stars) for a patriotic touch. Barbeque skewers help you cut down on messes, so you can have fun with family and friends instead of worrying about a post-party cleanup.
- Store-bought metal skewers
- 20g craft wire – 1 foot per skewer
- 4-5 assorted glass beads
- Make a spiral at one end of wire.
- Anchor wire to the skewer by wrapping about 3 times around. Spiral will be at the top in or near the loop.
- Add bead & anchor wire around skewer once or twice.
- Continue to add beads & wrap remaining wire around skewer to finish.