Blessings Hand Towel
For a beautiful, homemade craft you'll love hanging in your home, create the blessings hand towel from Amy Huntley. It's personally embroidered so it will always make a special keepsake or gift, perfect for Thanksgiving.
- Flour sac hand towel
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery backing material (stabilizer)
- Applique flowers
- Type out the word "blessing", then trace it onto the bottom half of flour sac hand towel with pencil.
- Cut out some backing material and apply flowers as an applique to the towel under the word penciled on the towel.
- Place an embroidery hoop around the letters and embroider the word using a backstitch (for thickness, use 4 strands of the embroidery floss)
Read NextCuriously Country Candle Centerpiece
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.