Thanks Vertical Inspiration Card
Say "Thank You" with a delicately pretty, handmade card stamped with a floral vase from Posh Impressions. Blue, green and soft orange recall the colors of spring in this homemade card. A pretty ribbon adds a great 3-dimensional touch.
- Posh Impressions Stamps
- Glossy white cardstock
- Bright blue cardstock
- Blue Blending Blox
- Green Blending Blox
- Blue, Green, Yellow, and Orange Marvy Brush Art Markers
- Sheer green ribbon
- Wet paintbrush
- Cutting tools
- Bone folder
- Mounting tape
- Stamp cleaner
- Cut a 6 3/4 ” x 8 1/4 ” card, a 2 1/2 ” x 6” piece, and a 6 3/4 ” x 1 5/8” strip from glossy cardstock. Cut 2 5/8” x 6 1/8” and 1” x 6 1/2 ” pieces from blue cardstock. Score 3 3/8” from left edge of card and fold.
- Apply orange and yellow markers directly to “Thanks” image. Stamp on white strip. Adhere blue strip to right side. Adhere “Thanks” to right edge of card. Apply blue, green, yellow, and orange markers directly to flower image and stamp on white piece. Using a wet paintbrush, pick up color from Blue and Green Blending Blox, flicking spots around flower image. Mat white piece with blue piece and adhere to front of card with mounting tape.
- Apply Blue Blending Blox to background stamp. Stamp diagonally on a piece of glossy white cardstock. Clean stamp. Apply Green Blending Blox to background stamp and stamp diagonally in opposite direction, creating a plaid pattern. Stamp vase in dark blue over pattern. Cut out along edge of vase.
- Tie a bow around neck of vase with green ribbon. Adhere vase with mounting tape over stem of flower.
Read NextAutumn Leaf Gift Set