How to Felt Wool In The Washer and Dryer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Most of us have a memory of shrinking a wool garment accidentally while doing laundry. If you’ve done that, congratulations! You’ve already knitfelted, or “fulled,” your first project. Learn how to felt your wool crochet or knit projects (on purpose) in the washer and dryer."
- Crochet or knit project made of 100% wool yarn
- Lingerie bag
- Denim jeans
- Mild detergent
- Washer and dryer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How to Remove Super Glue
- Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
- How to Seal Glitter
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- How to Remove Mod Podge
- How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
- Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
- How to Choose the Best Craft Glue
- Mod Podge vs. Decoupage: What's The Difference?
- 14 Craft Ideas to Combat Anxiety
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Azure Memories Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Jasmine Ripple Blanket
- Blueberry Oatmeal Doughnut Soaps
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home