How to Felt Wool In The Washer and Dryer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Most of us have a memory of shrinking a wool garment accidentally while doing laundry. If you’ve done that, congratulations! You’ve already knitfelted, or “fulled,” your first project. Learn how to felt your wool crochet or knit projects (on purpose) in the washer and dryer."
- Crochet or knit project made of 100% wool yarn
- Lingerie bag
- Denim jeans
- Mild detergent
- Washer and dryer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
- How to Make a Pom Pom
- How to Dye Yarn with Icing Colors
- How to Seal Glitter
- Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
- How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- How to Remove Mod Podge
- Mod Podge vs. Decoupage: What's The Difference?
- What Does Hot Glue NOT Stick To?
- Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- Simple Sew Remote Pillow
- How to Tie Dye with Bleach
- Printable Summer Mad Lib PDF
- Essential Oil Itch Relief Cream
- Picasso Pastels Murano Glass Bracelet
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home