Summer Fun Painted Visor
Let the fun begin this summer - start it off right with a craft! Shield your kids' faces from the hot sun with these cute painted visors adorned with tiny flip-flops and sunglasses. Colorful foam paint makes this project as simple as a snap. Your kids will love decorating these easy kids' craft ideas with their favorite colors and shapes. These unique summer crafts also make great projects for your church's Vacation Bible School or Sunday School. Because they're so easy, these designs are easy to make with a large group.
DecoArt Products Required:
- FP02 - Yellow
- FP10 - Hot Pink
- Foam flip-flop stickers, Foamies 1046-80
- Lavender, scallop-edged foam visor, Foamies 1059-90M
- Refer to photo for placement and attach stickers to visor.
- Use Hot Pink Foam Paint to paint "FUN" and dots beside sunglasses and alternate scallops at bottom edge. Let dry.
- Use Yellow to paint sunshine, dots on remaining scallops, and words "Let the" and "begin". Let dry.
- Reattach spring back at side when dry.
For more craft ideas to make with your kids this summer,
check out our free "22 Summer Crafts for Kids" eBook.
Read NextSunflower Artwork