Easy Starfish Tile Coasters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"An easy coastal décor to bring the Ocean into your home by creating an Ocean Themed Tile coasters using ceramic tiles, decorative napkins and Mod Podge."
- 4 - 4" Square Ceramic Tiles; purchased at Home Depot for 16 cents each
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Decorative Napkins
- Self Adhesive Pads or Cork
- Clear Acrylic Sealer
- Pair of Tweezers
Using Tweezers, remove the outer layer of each Napkin.
Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge all over the tile.
Apply Napkin to tile. Smooth out with the brush or your fingers to remove any air bubbles.
Fold the napkin edges towards the back of the tile. Smooth with the foam brush. Let it dry 5-10 minutes.
Apply 2 more coats of Mod Podge all over the tile. Let dry 5-10 minutes between coats. Let dry completely before spraying the Acrylic Sealer.
Turn tile upside down. Cut a piece of furniture pad or cork to fit the tile and apply it to the tile.
For extra protection, spray a few coats of Acrylic Sealer all over the tiles. Let dry completely before using tiles.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Upcycled Denim and Bandana No-Sew Tablecloth
- 47 Summer Crafts for Adults
- Crochet Summer Tote
- Seashell Jar Lid Resin Coasters
- Popsicle Stick Beach Sign
- Strawberry Mini Baskets
- Summer Swimsuit Wreath
- 23 Picnic Craft Ideas to Help You Celebrate Summer
- 17 Homemade Suncatchers to Make
- Acorn Strawberry Gift Toppers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make 6 Easy Xmas Ornaments
- Crochet Heart Crab Applique
- Crochet Heart Strawberry Applique
- Free Crochet Tomato Plant Pattern
- Simple Sewing Weights
- Adorable Candy Cross Pops
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home