Keep mail and other important documents organized with this colorful springtime Mail Organizer from Kaisercraft. You could also use this hanging wall organizer to keep magazines and newspapers neat and orderly. And don't forget about the key storage down below! This is perfect for hanging in your office or right inside your front door...that way you always know where your keys are and can easily find and keep track of your mail.
- SB2119 Letter Rack
- Hummingbird Paper Collection
- Specialty Gloss Paper
- KC009 Red and KC006 Yellow Deep
- Wooden Flourishes (FL538 Branch, FL380 Flying Birds, and FL372 Small Birdcages)
- F607 Baby Pink and F610 Poppy
- Paper Blooms
- F634 Sunset
- Rhinestone Flourish
- RS459 Elegant Island Lagoon
- T303 Foam Tape
- Diamond Glaze
- Twinklets Diamond Dust
- Paint all edges and pegs with Kaisercolour Red and allow to dry.
- Cover the back piece with NECTAR, (you will need two pieces), the sides in FLOWER (reverse) and AVERY (reverse) and the letter dividers with NECTAR (reverse), NEST(reverse) and FEATHER (reverse).
- Slide dividers in and glue rack together.
- Paint the wooden branch and one of the birds with Kaisercolour Red and once dry apply diamond glaze. Trace around and cut out the shape of another wooden bird onto NEST (reverse), adhere to the bird and apply diamond glaze.
- Cut out a selection of the gloss butterflies from FLUTTER specialty paper and attach to dividers with foam tape.
- Adhere the rhinestone flourish to the side of the letter rack and decorate with flowers and blooms.
- To create the flowers with lots of petals simply layer 5-8 paper flowers together and fluff petals up.
- Add diamond dust for a sugared look.
- Apply the coloured butterfly rubons to acetate, cut out and attach to the branch and flowers.
- To add a little something extra, paint the small birdcage flourishes with Kaisercolour Yellow Deep and once dry coat with diamond glaze. Attach the red bird to cage and hang from the pegs.