Get your baseball player ready for trips and overnights with this sports-themed suitcase.
- DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Acrylics DSS13 - True Blue
- DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Acrylics DSS24 - Lamp Black
- DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Acrylics DSS25 - Christmas (Primary) Red
- DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Acrylics DSS36 - Ultra White
- DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Acrylics DSS37 - Primary Yellow
- Americana Brushes DBL1000-B - Liner 0
- Americana Brushes DBF3008-B - Shader 8
- Foam plate
- 1/4" round foam pouncer brush
- Small overnight rolling suitcase with canvas surface
Refer to photo for placement of shapes and use template to trace 4 3/4" circle onto middle of suitcase front. (We used bowl.)
Use large flat brush and Ultra White to paint circle; let dry.
Use shader brush and True Blue to paint name on lower section of suitcase; let dry.
Trace star patterns onto suitcase. Use shader brush and Primary Yellow to paint star shapes; let dry after each coat.
Use pouncer dipped in True Blue to dot around stars in top section; let dry.
Referring to photo, use liner brush and Lamp Black to paint seams of baseball on circle; let dry.
- Use liner brush and Christmas Red to paint lines for stitches along Lamp Black lines; let dry.