Snowy Night Mosaic
This Snowy Night Mosaic can easily be displayed all season for fun winter decor. Snowman crafts make the magic of the season last all winter, so don't delay! Try this simple snowman craft today!
- Elmer's glue
- Transper paper
- Color paint chips
- Craft Paints: Navy blue, white, orange, black
- 1” foam brush
- A fine brush
- Modge Podge (optional)
- Paint entire paper mache box white. Let dry. Enlarge or reduce pattern to fit your box. Following the manufactures instructions transfer snowman to box or any other surface of your choice.
- Collect free chip paint colors from department stores or paint stores. We will be using blues for the sky and reds for the scarf. Choose a variety of shades ranging form light to dark. Cut your free color chips and glue them down with Elmer’s glue. Keep in mind that this little squares don't have to be of a perfect measurement.
- Use pumpkin orange to paint nose. Using a very fine brush and black paint complete the face. For the bottom part of the box free hand draw a wavy line all around the box. Paint the top part blue. Using white paint and the fine brush paint little drops of snow randomly.
- Seal with Modge Podge if you wish.
Read NextDoorstop Snowman
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 03, 2015
Nice job, I probably wouldn't make it. However it is different and cute. I would have to stick with red/white that is my snowman theme.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use