Spruce up your pumps in a major way with this special project idea from I Love to Create. Make the Twinkle Toes shoes and you'll have the most eye-catching shoes out there!
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ 23560 Black Fine Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™
- Paper plate
- Pour out Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™ onto foil.
- Brush Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™ over the entire outside area of the shoe.
- Immediately sprinkle on glitter over entire shoe where there is Tulip® Fashion Glitter Bond™. You don't want the Glitter Bond™ to dry otherwise the glitter will not adhere properly.
- Sprinkle the glitter over a piece of paper or paper plate to collect the excess. This way you can easily clean up and save the glitter for another use. Shake off excess.
- Pour excess glitter that is on plate back into glitter container.
- Let dry.
Read NextCherry Canvas Shoes