Embellished Flip Flops
This summer sandals are chic and crafty! Embellished Flip Flops like these are fun to make and fun to wear. Show off your summer pedicure and your crafting prowess with these DIY jeweled flips flops. These flip flops are great for girls of all ages, and with this easy tutorial, you can have colorful flip flops in all your favorite colors! Give old sandals a new look with this fun flip flop craft project.
- 1 pair of Flip Flops
- 1 package fuchsia small flower Ka-Jinker Jems
- 1 package green Ka-Jinker Links
- Ka-Jinker Tool
- 4 to 5 yards 3/8" grosgrain ribbon
- 1 yard flexible braid or rick-rack
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Wrap and glue ribbon around straps of the flip flops.
For each flip flop, measure the strap and cut a length of braid or rick-rack a little longer.
Following manufacturers' instructions, Ka-Jink a row of Ka-Jinker Jems to the braid of rick-rack leaving about 1" of the center of the braid of rick-rack without Jems. Evenly space Jems to each side of the center.
Center braid or rick-rack with Jems on flip flop straps and glue.
- For each flip flop, cut a length of ribbon for bow. Loop and overlap ribbon to create a bow. Secure center of each bow with a Ka-Jinker Jem. Glue bows to center of flip flops.