Daisy Flip Flops
Make your flip flop fun. This easy project allows you to customize your footwear with every outfit!
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint
- 65002 Yellow
- Aleene's® Quick Dry Tacky Glue™
- Ribbon, Black and white checked
- Acrylic Rhinestones, Assorted Colors
- Masking tape
- Daisy flower stem, Mini Daisy
- Black Flip-flops
1. Glue one end of the ribbon to the underside of one of the straps. Wrap the remainder of the strap with the ribbon adding dots of glue to the strap as it gets wrapped.
2. Remove the silk flowers from the stem and remove the center. Add a round of tape to the cardboard then press the flower head onto the tape to secure. Squeeze a drop of glue to the center of the flower and press in the gem. Let dry.
3. Referring to photo for placement, add a drop of glue to the back of each flower and place on the strap of the sandal. Let dry.
4. Add dots of Yellow Tulip Dimensional Paint to the sides of the shoe. Let dry.
Read NextGalaxy Tennis Shoes