Inspiring Spring T-Shirt
Try out some t-shirt refashioning with this easy spring craft. Every step to completing this Inspiring Spring T-Shirt from Lindsay Obermeyer will bring you closer to spring. Whether flowers are in full bloom or snow is on the ground, this t-shirt will be enough to make you feel like it's spring. Don't settle for a plain, white tee when you can make one bloom with your fantastic flower designs. Go ahead and break out your inner artist with arts and crafts for spring like this one.
- A white t-shirt in your size
- Tulip® Fashion Markers™
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter Shimmer™Transfer Sheets
- Die cutter or scissor
- Ironing board
- Cut flower shapes out of the transfer sheets using a die cutter or scissors. Save any remnants to add a dash of sparkle to another project.
- Iron t-shirt on steam setting, smoothing out all wrinkles. Arrange flowers on the t-shirt's front surface. Iron them in place following the manufacturer's instructions. Allow fabric to cool.
- Use light green and dark green fabric markers to draw stems and leaves.
Read NextEasy Tee Shirt Embroidery DIY
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.