Multiple Use Fabric Flowers
You'd be surprised by how many things you can create or decorate with Multiple Use Fabric Flowers. Give this easy craft project from Cecilia Jorcin a try. Once you learn how to make fabric flowers, you'll find tons of ways to use them.
- Fabric aprox. 30 x 6 cm
- Cut 5 circles of fabric with a diametre of 8 cm.
- Fold the circles at the middle and at the middle again to get the petals. Sew the petals by the free border. Do it by hand with long stitch.
- Sew the petals by the free border. Do it by hand with long stitch.
- Pull the thread to knit.
- Put the first and last petals together and sew.
- Put a button as a center and sew.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Sewn Accessories"
Follow these free sewing patterns to make your own accessories like bracelets, hair accessories and embellished shoes. These free sewing tutorials make fun gifts too!