Rope Handled Reversible Tote Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There is nothing more valuable in the accessory world than a good tote bag. A great free bag pattern allows you to add a hint of style to your wardrobe while still carting your must-haves throughout the day. The Rope Handled Reversible Tote Bag is two bags in one, giving you two stylish toe bag pattern options while only having to make one bag. Talk about a time saver! This sewing pattern makes a fantastic beach bag, book bag, and market bag. Once you make this project you will not stop using it.
In the Designer's Words: "Make a practical and pretty bag that will soon become your favorite with this easy rope handle tote bag tutorial. Great project for beginners and a wonderful gift for friends and family!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- 28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
- Pot of Gold Coaster
- Pizza Duo
- DIY Chalkboard Canvas
- Upcycled Artificial Sweetener Box
- DIY Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
- 50 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye
- 39 Patterns for Pet Clothing and More Pet Crafts