Reusable Duster Cloths
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When I first began switching out my cleaning products for more eco-friendly choices, I ran across reusable duster cloths on Etsy and immediately bought one for my Swiffer wand. I use it constantly for dusting, especially on my baseboards. Recently, however, I decided to make some myself, and I was surprised at how easy they are to sew. It only took me a few minutes to make several, and it’s great to have a stockpile, as they get tossed in the washing machine after heavy use."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- microfiber cleaning cloths
- sewing machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home