Finding Inspiration in Nature
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you find yourself in a rut creativity? Find some inspiration by getting out in nature. This is a great picture tutorial showing you how to embroider a flower with long stitches, and the woven picot stitch. The background is made with more long stitches and fishtail stitches. All you need to make this craft is a little bit of linen fabric, 4 to 7 colors of embroidery floss and a hoop. The author finished her project by putting it in a pendant but there are other places this flower could go."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Printable Teddy Bear
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Pokémon Easter Eggs
- Ornate Picture Frame Earring Holder
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home