By: Cat W from www.marymarthamama.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"With this super simple step-by-step tutorial with pictures, you can make your own cute potholders. They are an easy, quick sew that even a beginner sewist can do. These are a great use for some of your larger scraps of fabric. The tutorial walks you through each step of the process with pictures and a description. You can easily sew a few up in an hour. These potholders are great for housewarming or even Christmas gifts!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1/4 yard of cotton woven fabric
- 1/4 yard of Insulated batting (Insulbrite)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home