Cutesy Hot Water Bottle Slip
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Nothing is worse in winter than having cold feet in bed. So before winter starts: buy yourself a hideous looking hot water bottle and make it a pretty cover. It's so, SO easy."
Whether you just want some help keeping warm or are suffering from some tummy issues, a hot water bottle can add some truly luxurious comfort. Sadly, heating pads can be hard to come by on a budget. Plus, many of them are electric or water bottles come with a flimsy cover. Sleeping with something that plugs in can be a total fire hazard. That’s why this Cutesy Hot Water Bottle Slip is such a treasure. You get to keep yourself comfy while style adding a unique hint of lovely patterns.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Bow Scrunchies
- 5 Free Loom Knitting Slipper Patterns
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- 14 Gorgeous Day of the Dead Crafts
- Denim Cables Floor Pillow
- Litus Beach Bag
- Natare Top
- Autumn Leaves Shawl
- Top Down Summer Tee
- Cozy Campfire Striped Hoodie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home