21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas free eBook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas
Learn how to sew and create fantastic projects with help from this free eBook. Save big on clothes, decor and more by making your own versions at home.
In this eBook you’ll find tutorials and patterns for everything from practical and budget-friendly clothing patterns, holiday projects, lovely bags and clutches, and decorations for your home. If you’re feeling like your old clothes are piling up and need a repurposing idea, check out our patterns for turning old into new.
Our latest eBook, 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas is filled with thrifty, fun and exciting designs. If you have a sentimental item that you can't bear to part with, you can simply look up some of these free sewing patterns. Many of the projects require repurposed clothing items, so you can turn something old into something new. Learn to sew everything from bags to t-shirts with these cool designs. Sewing for beginners has never been this fun and entertaining.
Whether you're new to the medium or just want to brush up on your skills, you're sure to find easy sewing projects in this free eBook. Be sure to print out and save the free sewing patterns in this eBook - you never know when creative inspiration will strike. The four distinct sections in 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas help you find the perfect free sewing patterns for every occasion.
Download your copy of 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas today!
Note from the Editors
What's in this Free eBook
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss Our Other Free eBooks!
Sign Up for Our Free Newsletter
Everyone has to start somewhere. If you’re completely new to the world of sewing, have no fear! There are plenty of fantastic beginner sewing patterns for you to enjoy. Try something new and get a little creative – you can’t go wrong when it comes to crafting.
In this eBook, you’ll find patterns for clothes, bags and so much more. Try a few different projects and discover your new favorite tutorial. There are seasonal projects as well as crafts you can make all year long, so you won’t ever be bored with this handy guide! Now get to work – there are just “sew” many crafts to make!
You can find more sewing patterns, free knitting patterns, craft projects and extensive decorating ideas at FaveCrafts.com.
Our eBooks, like all our craft projects, are absolutely FREE to members of our crafting community. Please feel free to share with family and friends and ask them to sign up at our website for our free e-mail newsletter.
The Editors of FaveCrafts
Embellished Tea Towel (p. 70) - This is one of those easy sewing projects that only requires a few fabric scraps. Start with a plain tea towel and transform it into a colorful decorative piece. You won't believe how easy it is to transform your space with a few handmade items. The sewing ideas for beginners will get you in the creative spirit and soon enough, you'll want to redo your entire home.
Easter Chick Appliqué Shirt (p. 53) - While this shirt is meant to be worn on that day, the bright colors and cute design make it perfect for any spring day. That's what's great about these sewing ideas for beginners - they look good all year long. Get into the spirit of just about any holiday with the free sewing patterns featured in this eBook. Design a keepsake and save it forever - you'll love looking at your creation years after the day has come and gone. A one-of-a-kind design is always better than a store-bought option, and these pieces really make an impression.
Sleeping Bag Tote (p. 82) - Before you head out into the wilderness, make this bag so you can carry everything on your back. This is also a great item for a young person who frequently attends slumber parties. This homemade carrier makes traveling to a friends' house a snap. You won't believe how easy it is to design your own bag. All you need is this free eBook and a little creative inspiration to get you started. There are so many options - from little clutches to big bags, you're sure to get lost in the world of sewing projects for beginners.
You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting. For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here: How to Download our eBooks.
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
With your free copy of the 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas, you can also subscribe to our Quick and Crafty newsletter to become part of the FaveCrafts community. In subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive:
- Five weekly emails with free crafting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns and eBooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 of free crafting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crafting community.
From cool wearables to adorable applique projects, the fun and interesting patterns you'll find in 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas are sure to spark your creativity. There's bound to be something you'll love in this collection of craft ideas. Find tons of sewing projects for beginners when you download your own free copy of 21 Easy Sewing Projects: DIY Designs and Sewing Craft Ideas, courtesy of Favecrafts.com.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Free Market Tote Pattern - Plus You Can Turn It Into This!
- How to Make a Minky Fitted Crib Sheet Tutorial
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Bobbin Holder
- Sew This Cute Free Zipper Pouch Pattern - Now!
- How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad
- Easy Zipper Bag with Embroidery
- Soft Baby Blocks
- Upcycled Fabric Cedar Sachets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Macrame Bunny Ears Teething Ring
- Free Patriotic Floral Printable To Color
- Salt Painting Cross Craft
- Crochet Sea Star Floral Appliques
- How to Make a St. Brigid's Cross
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Love Everyone Always Embroidery Pattern
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home