10 Minutes Skirt Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Need a quick summer skirt that’s easy to make, comfortable to wear and looks adorable? Make this easy 10 minutes skirt! I only needed two small pieces of fabric and a wide elastic band to make this cuteness in a snap! I took Ellie’s waist and thighs measurements, decided the skirt length, cut two trapezes out of knit fabric, joined them at the sides, attached the elastic band at the waist and hemmed the skirt. Easy peasy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you think you know all the ways to make crafts with wine corks, you've obviously never seen this genius Pretty Pendant Charm… See moreGet More Projects
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 268 Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Easy Button Earrings
- Penny Copper and Gold Necklace
- DIY Movie or Picnic Blanket
- DIY Insect Repeller/Cleaner
- All Natural Weed Killer DIY
- Woodland Espresso Cup Airplant Planter
- Nautical Free Printable Art
- Turquoise Beach Watercolor Printables
- Silk Flower Centerpiece