Patchwork Fleece Doll Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This cute doll blanket is a very quick and easy sewing project that is great way to use up fabric scraps from other projects."
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Weekend project
Sewn by: Machine
- 23" square of fleece
- 25 5" squares of various scrap fabric
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cross Stitched Apple Earrings
- Granite Stitch Hat and Cowl Set
- Fitted Sheet Corner Anchors
- French Braid Mug Mat
- Watercolor Wash Background Ideas
- DIY Textbook and Notebook Covers
- Free Lettering Worksheeets
- DIY Beach Bag
- Boho Dreamcatcher
- How To Make Die-Cut Watercolor Gift Tags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home