Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make a hanging air freshener with essential oils and potpourri. This cute clear plastic fillable ornament makes the perfect container for potpourri. I gave it an updated look in the ornament with ribbon attached. You can use your favorite essential oil or a blend of oils for Valentine's Day. This makes a cute decoration for your home or give it as a gift. This is a simple craft that even beginners can do in less than an hour."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- How To Make A Bunny Wreath
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Spring And Summer Flower Printables
- Carrot Garland Decoration
- 15+ Summer Scarf Patterns
- Fall Burlap Wreath
- Fall Decoration Recycled Tin Cans
- Burlap Bunny Door Hanger
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Bobble Stroller Blanket
- Felix Baby Blanket
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home