Chinoiserie Style Blue and White Pumpkins DIY
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Gorgeous chinoiserie style pumpkins made of paper napkins. You will need some beautiful paper napkins, brushes, glue for decoupage, plastic or ceramic plain pumpkins, gold paint and for a porcelain finish spray varnish. They are so easy to make and they look gorgeous with your fall decorations. After you apply the clear spray varnish they look like they are porcelain. Chinoiserie style is so elegant and you can use them all year around not only during fall season."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- Have Yourself A Ball This Winter - Humorous Greeting Card
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Holly Berry Sweater
- Ombré Fair Isle Beanie
- Brooklyn Chunky Sweater
- Briar Pocket Cardigan
- Stonewash Pocket Coatigan
- Stormborn Wrap
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home