Crochet Fall Spiral Pumpkin Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Celebrate autumn with the best fall decoration there is: a pumpkin! Pumpkins are a great idea for both October's Halloween and November's Thanksgiving. This DIY fall decoration starts off with the magic butterfly variation of MainelyDiY.com's magic circle to make the pumpkin itself in two shades of orange. Then, it's super simple to make the stem, leaves, and curly vines. The stitches used are chain, slip, single, half double, double, and triple crochet. No need to worry if you don't know the stitches because I'll guide you through them all!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Make Fun Fall Fabric Pumpkins with Your Scraps
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- Spring And Summer Flower Printables
- How To Use Fake Flowers To Decorate For Spring
- Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
- No-Sew Wall Pocket Wreath with Flowers
- Glistening Snowflake Made From Recycled Cd
- Chinoiserie Style Blue and White Pumpkins DIY
- How To Make A Bunny Wreath
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Dara Table Runner
- Map Paper Moths
- C2c Squirrel
- Equinox Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home