Cute Keepsake Mini-Album
Show off your treasured photos and special moments with this pretty mini-album. It's one of our favorite scrap book mini-album ideas because it's so easy to make with such sweet results! So jump into some paper crafts tonight and make this mini-album!
- Glue stick
- Foam board—two 4-1/2-in.-square pieces
- Patterned card stock—two 6-in.-square pieces
- Solid card stock-one 9-in. x 4-1/2-in. piece; two 10-in. x 4-1/2-in. pieces
- Embellishments and photos as desired
- 12-in. length of 3/8-in. ribbon
Center each piece of foam board onto back of patterned card stock; glue and let dry. Cut a small square at each corner.
Fold over sides and glue.
- Fold the 9-in. rectangle of solid card stock in half to make two 4-1/2-in. squares. Fold a 1-in. flap on one end of each of the 10-in. rectangles, then fold each remaining 9-in. section to make two 4-1/2-in. squares.
Glue together the three pieces of folded card stock, attaching each 1-in. flap to a 4-1/2-in. segment, to make the accordion-style foldout pages.
Glue each 4-1/2-in. end page to the back of each covered foam board piece, completing the album. Let dry.
- Glue photos and other embellishments to the inside pages; let dry.
- Title album as desired; fold closed. Tie the ribbon around the center to secure.
Read NextDIY Accordion Photo Book
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Daughter of Light
Jun 01, 2017
What a great idea! We're beginning to empty out the nest and I can envision doing one of these for each of my four children for them to take with them so they have pics and having one at my house so I'll have a wonderful display of them in pics! I love it because I'll be able to customize the papers and embellishments to make it just theirs!
Dec 08, 2012
very very cute! I'll try this when my room is clean :) i love this whole site! thank you, Alley
Oct 25, 2012
it is a very good idea
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use