Cute Keepsake Mini-Album
Show off your treasured photos and special moments with this pretty mini-album. It's one of our favorite scrap book mini-album ideas because it's so easy to make with such sweet results! So jump into some paper crafts tonight and make this mini-album!
- Glue stick
- Foam board—two 4-1/2-in.-square pieces
- Patterned card stock—two 6-in.-square pieces
- Solid card stock-one 9-in. x 4-1/2-in. piece; two 10-in. x 4-1/2-in. pieces
- Embellishments and photos as desired
- 12-in. length of 3/8-in. ribbon
Center each piece of foam board onto back of patterned card stock; glue and let dry. Cut a small square at each corner.
Fold over sides and glue.
- Fold the 9-in. rectangle of solid card stock in half to make two 4-1/2-in. squares. Fold a 1-in. flap on one end of each of the 10-in. rectangles, then fold each remaining 9-in. section to make two 4-1/2-in. squares.
Glue together the three pieces of folded card stock, attaching each 1-in. flap to a 4-1/2-in. segment, to make the accordion-style foldout pages.
Glue each 4-1/2-in. end page to the back of each covered foam board piece, completing the album. Let dry.
- Glue photos and other embellishments to the inside pages; let dry.
- Title album as desired; fold closed. Tie the ribbon around the center to secure.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Scrapbooking"
Hundreds of free scrapbooking layouts, patterns and ideas. Features helpful tips for beginner scrapbooking with beginner scrapbooking ideas, free scrapbooking layouts, tutorials and more.
Sign Up for Free Projects