Cute Keepsake Mini-Album
Show off your treasured photos and special moments with this pretty mini-album. It's one of our favorite scrap book mini-album ideas because it's so easy to make with such sweet results! So jump into some paper crafts tonight and make this mini-album!
- Glue stick
- Foam board—two 4-1/2-in.-square pieces
- Patterned card stock—two 6-in.-square pieces
- Solid card stock-one 9-in. x 4-1/2-in. piece; two 10-in. x 4-1/2-in. pieces
- Embellishments and photos as desired
- 12-in. length of 3/8-in. ribbon
Center each piece of foam board onto back of patterned card stock; glue and let dry. Cut a small square at each corner.
Fold over sides and glue.
- Fold the 9-in. rectangle of solid card stock in half to make two 4-1/2-in. squares. Fold a 1-in. flap on one end of each of the 10-in. rectangles, then fold each remaining 9-in. section to make two 4-1/2-in. squares.
Glue together the three pieces of folded card stock, attaching each 1-in. flap to a 4-1/2-in. segment, to make the accordion-style foldout pages.
Glue each 4-1/2-in. end page to the back of each covered foam board piece, completing the album. Let dry.
- Glue photos and other embellishments to the inside pages; let dry.
- Title album as desired; fold closed. Tie the ribbon around the center to secure.
Read NextTravel Game Tin