Vintage 'All Dressed Up' Scrapbook Layout
Classic gold and black complement any vintage photo while whimsical die cuts enhance the theme with this project from Krylon.
- Krylon Glitter Spray - Glistening Gold (#401)
- Krylon Leafing Pens - 18 KT. Gold (#9901)
- Krylon Spray Adhesive - Clear (#7011)
- Krylon Premium Metallic - 18 KT. Gold Plate (#1000)
- Cardstock – black
- Skeleton leaves
- Die cuts
- Plastic plate
- Waxed paper
- Magic Mesh
- Clear transparency
- Spray black 12” x 12” cardstock with Gold Glitter. Let dry.
- Stencil black glittered cardstock with 18KT Gold Plate and stencil of choice.
- pray skeleton leaves and magic mesh with 18 KT Gold Plate.
- Spray 18 KT Gold Plate onto plastic plate, then dab onto a piece of black cardstock with wax paper.
- Spray 18 KT Gold Plate on cardstock solidly. Cut a rectangle to mat photo and tear a piece for upper left corner and edge with Gold Leafing Pen.
- Accent die cut accessories with Gold Leafing Pen.
- Print photo onto transparency.
- Adhere all pieces with Spray Adhesive. Use glue to adhere rhinestones and skeleton leaves.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.
Read NextOur Garden Scrapbook Layout
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.