Our Garden Scrapbook Layout
Use these simple scrapbook layout ideas in your scrapbooking endeavors. The "Our Garden" scrapbook layout from Petra Offrell is a great way to show off your gardening hobby.
- Papers: Best Creation Basic Glitter paper & Autumn splendor collection
- Flower: Circles punched out from Best Creation Autumn splendor collection, crumbled and stapled. Leaves hand cut and painted with crackle accent.
- Letters: American Crafts and Jenni Bowlin
- Washi tape from Mollys scrapbooking
- Machine stitches
- I wanted a shaped Lo but I couldntfind a die cut paper in a suitable color so I used another paper as a template when I cut the shaped background . Then I put it on top of the yellow paper and just cut a little bit out side.
- I cut the two photo mats. One of them I crumbled and then flattened it o create dimension.
- I disstressed all the edges and used distress ink on the to shaped backgrounds.
- I adhered all of the peaces together and then put two stripes of washi tape on one corner. and a ribbon on the opposite side.
- The flower is made by 4 crumbled punched circles that I stapled together. I used crackle dimension on the hand cut leaves to curl them up and make a nice finish.
- I printed the journaling and stiched it oto the page using a sewing machine.