Merry Christmas Scrapbook Page
Use embossed metal accents to add a bit of shine to this red and green Merry Christmas scrapbook layout from AMACO. Preserve your best holiday memories.
- AMACO® ArtEmboss® Pure Metal Sheets — Aluminum (Light) Bright Red (Light), Mint Green (Light)
- Krylon Make it Stone Green
- Sizzix Dies — Fun Serif Alphabet, Sizzlits Script and Christmas Dies
- DMD Paper Reflections Cardstock
- Therm O Web Zots Adhesive dots
- Spray green cardstock with Make it Stone per directions on can. Let dry.
- Using Sizzix die cut machine; cut title from Aluminum and Mint Green ArtEmboss®. Cut Christmas shapes from Aluminum, Bright Red and Mint Green ArtEmboss®, as shown.
- Adhere title to Bright Red strip of ArtEmboss® and matt with dark green cardstock.
- Piece together Christmas die cuts as shown. Adhere to dark green, painted, and dark green cardstock, as shown.
- Cut strip of Bright Red ArtEmboss®. Adhere to right side of the layout. Add Christmas die cut squares to strip.
- Matt photo with Mint Green ArtEmboss®. Add texture to photo matt by using fine point stylus. Adhere to layout as shown.
Read Next"Be More" Scrapbook Layout
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.