Flower Patch Cutie Layout
Use the Lucy bird collection of papers to create an adorable flower-filled scrapbook layout for your little cutie. The Chickadee chipboard adds personalization to the scrapbook layout from Imaginisce.
- 12” x 12” Flower Power (brown side) paper #001896
- 7” x 12” Daisy May (pink striped side) paper #001895
- 5" x 7" Daisy May (floral side) paper #001895
- 7" x 8" Pretty Maids in a Row (green side) paper #001894
- Flutter Phrase Rub-ons #001910
- Chickadee Chipboard Sticker #001907
- Sunshine Sticker Stacker #001908
- i-top Brad Maker Tool
- 2- Small Brad Daddies #001311
- Fancy Paper Blossoms #001754
- Sewing Machine (optional)
- Yellow Floss & Needle
- Chestnut Roan chalk ink, Clearsnap
Ink edges of all trimmed papers using the chestnut roan (brown) chalk ink.
Adhere Daisy May paper (striped side) to the background, approximately 2 1/2" from top edge.
Adhere Daisy May paper (floral side) over previous paper in center.
Using sewing machine, zig zag stitch with brown thread along bottom edge of Daisy May paper.
Hand stitch a 5" half circle on top section of layout and bottom section as shown. You may want to cut a 5" circle and temporarily adhere to layout to use as a guide.
Journal on sticker stacker journaling block and adhere to layout.
Place flower rub-ons and flower sticker stackers to layout.
Place "Flowerpatch" chipboard title along top of layout and cut apart "cutie" rub-on and place along hand stitched edge of circle at top.
Using iTop tool, create two small covered brads with light yellow scrap paper.
Place brad in center of dark pink and white flowers and place on layout as shown.
- Place photos on layout as desired. Those shown are 4" x 4" and one is mounted to a white cardstock mat.
Read NextMom Scrapbook Layout