Rhinestone Chopsticks Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Buckle Boutique is an amazing resource for adhesive rhinestone sheets. These sheets are super easy to cut and apply to almost any surface. I added the rhinestones to chopsticks and napkin rings to create a fun look for your next sushi dinner. This project takes under 15 minutes to complete!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Rhinestone Sheets from The Buckle Boutique
- Inexpensive plate
- Rhinestone pin from The Buckle Boutique
- Organza gift bags
- Organza/paper leaves
Measure out the size of the chopstick you want to cover.
Cut out the rhinestone sheet to cover the area.
For napkin rings, roll onto the glitter sheet and cut out to fit the napkin ring.
Affix pin to front of organza bag.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home