We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Paper crafters, the safe option for paper cutting is here! The PenBlade has retractable blade that you can hold just like, well… a pen. It’s really that simple, and maybe that’s the beautiful thing about this easy tool. The name pretty much says it all, but we gave it a try.
The PenBlade feels very comfortable in your hand. I just pushed down the slide, and the retractable blade pops out. The set comes with three different sized blades, which is pretty handy for paper crafters. Rather than trying to make the knife work a certain angle, you can grab the appropriate size, which is also safe.
You can use a PenBlade for all kinds of crafting – in fact, you can trim thread or cords with the blade while it’s retracted, which is a handy feature. It cut smoothly and effortlessly on cardstock, canvas, vinyl, tape, and ribbon. It also works with fabric, felt, foam, and other materials. It works for light and heavy projects – the pressure you apply makes the difference.
It’s nice to have a versatile and safe option when paper crafting. It’s not always easy to use scissors to cut around small edges, so this is great for those delicate details. You could cut paper in a lace design using the tool without much effort!That’s extremely exciting for creative yet impatient people, like me.
They are very affordable, too. Since it works like a safety knife or box cutter, you’ll need to make sure to retract the knife whenever you put your PenBlade away. If you’re into scrapbooking, card making, planner journals (the latest trend) – you’re going to love these.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Practical Origami
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Folk Art Multi Surface Paint
- Printies Design Studio Kits
- Scrap'n Easel
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Sculpey Clay Color Sampler and Essential Tool Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Crochet Candy Corn Earrings
- Crochet Business Card Holders
- Crochet Halloween Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home