Dimensions Embroidery Kits
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Dimensions Embroidery Kits
Gifted by Dimensions
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
There’s something really special about the act of hand sewing. The first craft I ever made was a hand stitched Christmas tree ornament for my dad…and I remember being so proud that I was able to sew this ornament together with nothing but a needle and thread.
With these colorful and vibrant embroidery kits from Dimensions, you and your kids can have the same joyous feeling of stitching something the old fashioned way.
These handmade kits come with everything you need to create a beautiful butterfly ornament (kit 1) and a sweet bird billow (kit 2).
The Butterfly Ornament Kit is easy enough for a beginning embroider to make…and it even comes with a pocket on the back to add a personal note. How cute is that? In this kit, you’ll find all your necessities…from yarn to fabric stuffing. There’s even a needle included! You can use this butterfly as a holiday ornament, a gift tag, or however you’d like. The colors are perfect for spring and summer.
The Bird on Flower Pillow Cover Kit is another great beginner project. Like the butterfly kit, this kit comes with all your supplies, including a needle and detailed instructions on how to create this sweet pillow cover. The only thing you need to supply is the pillow (or stuffing to fill it when you’re done).
With these helpful kits from Dimensions, you can have beautiful embroidered projects that look professionally made. And since they come with everything you need to create these cute projects, they also make great gift ideas and stocking stuffers for friends and family who are itching to be more crafty.
If you love the simple and soothing art of embroidery, you’ll love these colorful and fun Handmade Embroidered Kits from Dimensions!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home