Creative Options Project Box
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Creative Options Project Box
Gifted by Creative Options
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Great for storing 12x12 paper or projects in progress, these Creative Options Project Boxes make organizing easy and fun. Each box is big enough to hold several hundred sheets of paper and the latching top keeps everything secure if the box happens to fall over. These boxes come in a variety of colors, so you can easily organize your paper projects however you'd like.
As an avid scrapbooker, I find that I have several projects in the works at any given time. It's crazy to try to keep all my scrapbook projects organized, but these project boxes help emmensely. Each book has it's own box, and the boxes stack up evenly in my closet, so everything pretty and remains organized until I'm ready to start working.
I also love the latching top on these project boxes. I've had several 12x12 storage boxes with loose tops and I find that they're quite flimsy. I had a few topple over in a recent move and I had to spend hours reorganizing my book, but now that I have boxes with latching tops, I never have to worry about that again!
Even if you're not a paper crafter or a scrapbooker, you can find a use for these awesome project boxes. Use them to store art supplies, journals, cooking accessories, knitting and crochet patterns, paints, toys, and so much more. The 12x12 shape gives you plenty of room to store your supplies, and these boxes can easily slide under a bed or in a closet corner so they stay out of your main space when you're not using them.
Perfect for anyone who's looking for a simple way to organize their stash of supplies, these 12x12 jewel tone project boxes from Creative Options are a great way to keep your tools clean and organized.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Fiskars Fuse
- Chance to win Lawn Fawn Screen Time Stamps!
- Win a Clover Pom Pom Maker
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Enter to win a Crochet Hook Set!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Zoom Creative Glitter Stickers
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Raffia Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern
- Nancy Beanie
- Hairpin Lace Table Runner
- Hygge Diamond Pillow
- Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
- Crochet Fuzzy Muff
- Candle from nature
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- How To Make The Cutest Drawstring Bag!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home