Dog Waste Bag Holder Free Sewing Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Turn an old dishtowel into a usable bag with this Dog Waste Bag Holder Free Sewing Pattern. You might think that free sewing patterns and dog waste don't go together, but think again. This project is super easy and fun, making in ideal for beginners. If you're looking free printable sewing patterns that serve an important purpose and can be used almost every day, look no further than this bag holder. This is such a practical item and a necessity for anyone who has to walk a dog. No you can keep those little plastic baggies in one place. Best of all, you can reuse an old dishcloth, so there's no reason to head to the craft store or spend money on fabric.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home