3-D Pet Collage
Celebrate your furry friends with a 3-D Pet Collage from Candace Jedrowicz. This free craft tutorial is fun and full of creativity. Personalize your project to fit your pet!
- Printed photo and some words
- 8"x8" keepsake frame with a fabric background
- Sticker letters
- Colorful card stock
- I wanted the words stand out from the background, so I hatched a scheme. I coiled wire into springs for the back of each word.
- I secured the coils to the back of the words (and to the back of Conan's head) with a hot glue gun.
- Conan's photo looked very flat. I used a black glaze pen and a silver glitter pen to liven him up. I used clear dimensional glue to pop the eyes. There's also glitter pen accents on the dinosaur pajamas.
- This is a piece of a fleece shirt that I fringed, scrunched and glued onto the background.
- I added paper trim before placing the words and the star of the show.
- From this angle, you can see that I hot glued the words in place attaching the bottoms of the wire coils to the background.
- I've also added several details - a collar with a foiled polymer clay heart, polymer clay bones and a texture ceramic button bone - all wired up up with accent beads.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Pet Crafts"
Find crafts for your furry friends, whether dogs, cats or other pets. These pet crafts help you decorate your home and include your furry family members.
Sign Up for the Free Pet Projects Newsletter