DIY Bright Tissue Paper Banner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Tissue Paper Banner is made using tissue paper to make tassels. Use different colored tissue paper to match any party decor!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedTissue Paper
- Tissue paper in 2-3 colors
- Ribbon or wire
Use festive tissue paper for any holiday or any occasion!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home